Practical course to implement a Cybersecurity Management system in an IACS environment, based on both a risk analysis and a cybersecurity diagnosis.
The guide for the construction of an SGCI will be used in a practical way https://www.cci-es.org/sgci in which specific guidelines of the ISO27001 and IEC62443 standards have been applied for an effective and continuous treatment of the risks on the availability, integrity and confidentiality of operations and information managed by industrial automation and control systems.
The training will take place in four sessions of 4 hours each on the indicated dates, during which the teacher’s explanations must be followed live. At the end of each session, attendees must individually carry out the proposed exercises, which will be solved and shared during the next session.
After completing this course, the attendee will be able to:
- Identify and define the concepts of Cybersecurity in Industrial Control Systems, analyzing the risks and impact on the business and on our lives, from different perspectives, technological and security&safety.
- Discover and analyze the state of the art of IACS Protection (Industrial Automation and Control Systems.)
- Detect and analyze the current situation of Security in the Industrial environment and the threats and vulnerabilities of Industrial Control Systems, recognizing their associated risk in a report
- Discuss important management and organizational issues: IT Director vs. Security Director vs. Plant Director vs. Production / Manufacturing Director. Design and propose a suitable management framework for industrial automation and infrastructures control.
- Manage digital security in an environment of operating technologies. Establishing, implementing and adopting a Security Program for Industrial Automation and Control Systems.
This course is primarily aimed at those responsible for managing cybersecurity risks in industrial organizations, as well as consultants and auditors of risk management systems. Also aimed at industrial automation professionals who need to understand how to manage OT risks.
3:00 p.m. - 7:00 p.m. (Madrid-Spanish time)