This edition was held on 22, 23 and 24 November 2016 in Madrid. Hotel Meliá Avenida de América (C / Juan Ignacio Luca de Tena, 36)
This course has led the participants through the study of the state of the art of Critical Infrastructure Protection and Industrial Cyber Security throughout the world, both in terms of legislation and regulations, as well as standards, initiatives, Management and technologies, thus achieving a global vision of security management in this type of organization that allows the end of the day to clearly establish the next steps to ensure proper supervision, management and implementation of appropriate measures.
The training consist in three days and include the following areas of knowledge:
- Identify and understand Critical Infrastructure Protection and Industrial Cybersecurity concepts.
- Discover and analyze the state of the art in Critical Infrastructure Protection worldwide.
- Know and analyze the current state of cybersecurity in industrail companies as well as threats and vulnerabilities over industrial control systems
- Identify, understand and deploy standards and frameworks suitable to this environment: ISA/IEC 62443, ISO 27001, BS 25999, NIST SP 800-82, etc.
- Identify, understand and deploy a cybersecurity program for industrial control systems and design a cybersecurity plan.
- The Hands On Lab will allow attendees to understand and design secure network designs from the points of view of attacker and defenders, as well as apply defense strategies and techniques.