CCI will hold its third edition of the workshop based on a case study to implement an Industrial Cybersecurity Management system. The guideline for the construction of an SGCI will be used in a practical way, in which specific guidelines of ...
This meeting will present the document "European Industrial Cybersecurity Regulatory Landscape" containing an interesting legal repertoire of different European rules and regulations, such as the NIS Directive, which apply at least partiall ...
As a fundamental part of its activity, the Center for Industrial Cyber Security (ICC) will hold its IX International Congress on Industrial Cybersecurity in Europe as one of the events of reference for the European market, and as a meeting ...
The Industrial Cybersecurity Center has presented a previous study on the situation of industrial cybersecurity in Chile in its fourth meeting held in Latin America that shows a significant improvement in just one year.
- CCI presents a sectoral study on the cybersecurity of Spanish critical infrastructures
July 5, 2017
20 representatives of critical infrastructure operators and representatives of MINETAD and CNPIC participated in this meeting
- CCI brought together distinguished cybersecurity leaders to discuss regarding how to facilitate the incorporation of women into the profession
June 27, 2017
"We want them to see us as usual profesionals!" Said the participants in the meeting, where interesting proposals emerged
- The CCI shares experiences in the workshop on Industry 4.0 organized by the University of Valladolid
June 22, 2017
Technological and strategic leaders of companies such as Renault, Michelin, Bosch, Tecnalia or Siemens participated in the event
- The Coordinator of the Center in Peru, Ernesto Landa, participates in VIII TICAR 2017
June 22 and 23, 2017
Symposium on Technology and Innovation organized by the National Petroleum and Energy Mining Society. This meeting is aimed at managers, officials and executives of the energy mining sector.
- CCI releases, with the support of Técnicas Reunidas, the English version of its guide " Cybersecurity in an Industrial Automation Project Lifecycle "
June 21st, 2017
The document, written in its original edition in Spanish, by a multidisciplinary team of CCI experts, came into being, initially in May 2016.
- CCI shares its recognition program with industrial education professionals
June 15, 2017
Joan Figueras, coordinator of the CCI in Catalunya, participated in the "Industrial FP Day" organized by the Department of Ensenyament, on June 15