On March 21 and 22, in Bilbao, the Industrial Cybersecurity Center will hold a new edition of the practical course to implement an Industrial Cybersecurity Management system based on both a risk analysis and a cybersecurity diagnosis.
In this meeting, which we will celebrate in Bilbao, at the Silken Indautxu Hotel, the preliminary results of the study on cybersecurity in Basque industry will be presented for the first time.
CCI held its fourth edition of the workshop in Madrid based on a case study to implement an Industrial Cybersecurity Management system. The guidance for the construction of an SGCI was applied in a practical way, in which specific guideline ...
This edition has been held on 21, 22 and 23 November 2017 in Madrid. Hotel Meliá Avenida de América (C / Juan Ignacio Luca de Tena, 36)
- CCI shares experiences on cybersecurity in Industry 4.0 with students and professors from the School of Industrial Engineering of Valladolid
23 de febrero
Within the framework of the "Days of Industrial Engineering" held each year by the School of Industrial Engineering of Valladolid, the director of the Industrial Cybersecurity Center (CCI), Jose Valiente, had the opportunity to share with ...
- CCI present at the University of Oviedo
CCI present at the University of Oviedo, giving the talk "Nothing is free" as part of the master's degree in Industry 4.0.
- CCI shares experiences on cybersecurity in Industry 4.0 with professionals and students at the Polytechnic University of Catalonia
January 30, 2018
Within the Master of Cybersecurity of the UPC the director of the Industrial Cyberecurity Center (CCI), Jose Valiente had the opportunity to share with students of computer science and Catalan professionals the consequences of adopting indu ...
- Speech about the excessive use of ICT
January 22, 2018
The speaker, Belén Pérez, Coordinator for the Industrial Cybersecurity Center of Galicia at the Orense University in collaboration with the National Cybersecurity Institute, organizes a series of conferences on the subject of security in th ...
- Belén Pérez CCI Coordinator for Galicia at the Hack & Beers
January 23, 2018
Last Friday (01/19/2018) the third edition of Hack & Beers was held in Vigo.
- CCI publishes the document "Development and safe deployment of industrial software [4.0]" with the collaboration of a multidisciplinary team of authors
December 27, 2017
The objective of this document will be to offer the reader a guide that allows you to know the different scenarios where industrial software is developed and deployed, its characteristics and peculiarities, as well as the evolution in devel ...