14th Edition. To be held on november 10th-12th, in Madrid. Hotel Meliá Av. América (c/Juan Ignacio Luca de Tena, 26)
Attendees to the training will learn about the state of the art in Critical Infrastructure Protection and Industrial Cybersecurity, including technical aspects as well as regulation, standards, initiatives and frameworks, in order to achieve a global view of cyber security management in industrial organizations.
The training consist in three days and include the following areas of knowledge:
- Identify and understand Critical Infrastructure Protection and Industrial Cybersecurity concepts.
- Discover and analyze the state of the art in Critical Infrastructure Protection worldwide.
- Know and analyze the current state of cybersecurity in industrail companies as well as threats and vulnerabilities over industrial control systems
- Identify, understand and deploy standards and frameworks suitable to this environment: ISA/IEC 62443, ISO 27001, BS 25999, NIST SP 800-82, etc.
- Identify, understand and deploy a cybersecurity program for industrial control systems and design a cybersecurity plan.
- The Hands On Lab will allow attendees to understand and design secure network designs from the points of view of attacker and defenders, as well as apply defense strategies and techniques.
If you wish to attend, please get in touch with the Industrial Cybersecurity Center through the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or calling to +34 910 910 751. You can also make a reservation through this link [registrarse al evento]
Day 1. Introduction to Industrial Cybersecurity. 550 €
Days 1 and 2. Introduction, standards, regulation, designing an industrial cybersecurity plan. 900 €
Full training (3 days). Includes Hands-on-Lab 1.350 €