Currently TECHNICAL DIRECTOR LACROIX (Environment Activity) Spain, LATAM and Portugal
- Senior Engineer and International Master of Automation of Water facilities (Irrigation, supply and sanitation) (MAGRAMA and TRAGSA)
- +20 years of experience in programming, implementation and technical advice on the intelligent management of the integral water cycle
- +20 years of Research and analysis of the needs of a water operator for the intelligent management of water and participation in the definition of automation equipment at LACROIX.
- Experience in programming automation for water installations in ST, Ladder and FBD structured language
- Expert in communication systems, new technologies, communication protocols (DNP3, IEC104, Modbus, LACBUS), and Cybersecurity in water
- Master's Degree “Manager of a profit center” at AUDENCIA Business school (Nantes-France)