On March 21 and 22, in Bilbao, the Industrial Cybersecurity Center held a new edition of the workshop to implement an Industrial Cybersecurity Management system based on both a risk analysis and a cybersecurity diagnosis.
In this course the guide for the construction of an ICMS has been used in a practical way, in which specific guidelines of the ISO27001 and IEC62443 standards have been applied for an effective and continuous treatment of the risks on the availability, integrity and confidentiality of operations and information managed by industrial systems.
This course is mainly aimed at those responsible for managing cybersecurity risks in industrial organizations with critical infrastructures, as well as consultants and auditors of cybersecurity risk management systems.
Reasons to attend the course:
- Learn how to approach cybersecurity in an industrial automation environment.
- Share with other professionals the important aspects that should be considered to manage the industrial technological risk.
Main values of the course:
- Understand the best approach in the application of cybersecurity in the operation and maintenance of industrial systems.
- Identify and apply the requirements of cybersecurity in the different phases of industrial automation.
CCI documentation included (valued at more than € 1,000)
- The protection of Critical Infrastructures and Industrial Cybersecurity.
- Guide for the construction of an industrial cybersecurity management system.
- Good practices for the diagnosis of cybersecurity in industrial environments.
- Good Practices in the Forensic Analysis of Automation and Industrial Control Systems.
Instructor: José Valiente (CCI), Miguel García-Menéndez (CCI)
Course price: 650 €