CCI has held from November 30 to December 1, in Bogota, its first edition of the workshop to implement an Industrial Cybersecurity Management system based on both a risk analysis and a diagnosis of cybersecurity.
This course is primarily aimed at those responsible for managing cybersecurity risks in industrial organizations with critical infrastructures, as well as consultants and auditors of cybersecurity risk management systems.
Reasons for attending:
- Learn how to approach cybersecurity in an industrial automation environment.
- Share with other professionals the important aspects that should be considered to manage industrial technological risk.
Main course values:
- Understand the best approach in the application of cybersecurity in the operation and maintenance of industrial systems.
- Identify and apply cybersecurity requirements in the different phases of industrial automation.
CCI documentation included (valued at US $ 1,300):
- The protection of Critical Infrastructures and Industrial Cybersecurity.
- Guide for the construction of an industrial cybersecurity management system.
- Good practices for the diagnosis of cybersecurity in industrial environments.
- Tool of evaluation of Maturity of the Process of Cybersecurity in Industrial Organizations.
- Good Practices in the Forensic Analysis of Anomatization and Industrial Control Systems.
- Teachers: José Valiente (CCI), Miguel García-Menéndez (CCI)
Course price: 650 US $
- Active members with subscription: 250 US $
- Active members: US $ 400
- Basic Members: US $ 550
You can request a place reservation in the next edition of the course that will be held in Madrid, you can send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org