POSTPONED (date to be determined)
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Time: 8:30 a 17:00h
Aimed at: Cybersecurity professionals, those responsible for risk management in industrial organizations, those responsible for business continuity, those responsible for information security, those responsible for operational security and those responsible for industrial informatics.
Reasons to attend:
- Learn how to assess cybersecurity risk in an industrial organization.
- Share with other professionals the important aspects that should be considered in order to evolve risk management to levels of excellence.
- Learn to establish a cybersecurity treatment plan in an industrial automation environment.
Main points of the workshop:
- Understand the best approach to diagnosis and risk assessment as a fundamental part of the cybersecurity process in an industrial environment.
- Correctly identify and evaluate the cybersecurity capabilities of an industrial organization and how to establish a treatment plan.
Taught by: José Valiente (Director, Industrial Cybersecurity Center)
José Valiente is Director of the Center for Industrial Cybersecurity. Technological and Security consulting specialist. He has more than 20 years of experience working in large consulting firms, in which he has developed his professional career both in the field of information technology and in the industrial automation sector. He has participated in more than a dozen publications on industrial cybersecurity, as well as in multiple conferences, events and specialized courses on cybersecurity. He currently holds multiple certifications in IT and security vendor solutions, as well as CISM professional certifications from ISACA and Global Industrial Cyber Security Professional (GICSP) from GIAC.
Workshop cost: 300 US$
· Active Members with Subscription: 200 US$
· Active members 250 US$
· Basic members: 280 US$
Request a place reservation indicating COSTA RICA pre-event workshop at email@example.com
Limited places 15 places